Find the best Cosmetic Surgeon in Patna
top cosmetic surgeons in Patna
Our Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons in Patna hold dexterity in performing complex cosmetic surgeries with ease. Our experts have a commendable record of operating countless surgeries with success. Among their expertise, include Liposuction, Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck, and more. Our surgeons are immensely qualified and possess adept expertise in performing surgery with great precision. They make sure to give personal attention to each individual, listen carefully to the problems of the patients, and try to grasp their expectations from the surgery. This helps them appreciably in suggesting and performing the most suitable procedure in a safe and hygienic environment, well-equipped with advanced surgery tools.
COSMETIC SURGERY COST IN Patna
The cost for Cosmetic Surgery treatments in Patna varies appreciably depending on the clinic and the doctor you approach for the treatment. Having a face-to-face consultation with the surgeon would be advisable in this regard.
Besides, our doctors in Patna can also perform many more surgeries like Facelift, Breast Reduction, Buccal Fat Removal, Chin Augmentation, Cheek Augmentation, Ear Surgery, Hair Transplant, Lip Augmentation, etc. , at a reasonable cost. The charges of the respective procedures however exclude the costs for, scan tests, internal medicines, and other facilities used during the treatment. You could expect our surgeons to leverage a unique and integrated approach to plastic surgery procedures, thus aiming at giving due respect to the natural condition of every human.
Our cosmetic surgeons make sure to perform all the surgeries in an excellent environment and with the cordial support of their experienced staff. They prefer suggesting customized surgery plans that could match the lifestyle, age, and body structure of an individual. Throughout their efforts, our doctors anticipate a natural and balanced result that could leave their patients with an enhanced appearance.
Our surgeons in Patna offer a range of cosmetic surgery treatments. Feel free to visit them in person to know your candidature for the procedure you wish to undergo.
FAQs on Cosmetic Surgery in Patna
To be a suitable candidate for cosmetic surgery in Patna, you need to fulfill several essential criteria:
- Should possess good overall health
- Abide by the specific doctor’s instructions
- Have developed excess body fat that needs to be eliminated
- Want to enhance body appearance after pregnancy
- Should be a non-smoker and a non-alcoholic
- Free from any severe medical history
- Should have realistic expectations with the surgery
The cost of Cosmetic Surgery in Patna may vary between 25,000 INR and 2,50,000 INR depending on the type of surgery you want to undergo. Much will also rely on the selection of the clinic, the experience of the surgeon, and the facilities provided during the treatment.
- Complications due to anesthesia like blood clots, pneumonia, etc.
- Building up of fluid under the skin
- Abnormal scarring that hampers natural movement
- Infection in the treated area
- Possibility of nerve damage
- Slow healing of wounds
- Excessive bleeding
- Possibility of infection, swelling, bruising, etc.
Cosmetic or plastic surgery procedures would respond best once your body attains adulthood. Hence, for males, the ideal starting age for cosmetic surgery is 15-16 years, and for females, it is 14-15 years. However, you should go under the knife only when it is necessary. Merely undergoing cosmetic surgery to change your appearance at an early age could cause problems later on.
- You should prepare yourself both emotionally and physically before opting for Cosmetic Surgery in Patna.
- Keep your stomach empty for around 8 hours before the surgery
- Do not use any deodorant, lotion, or moisturizer
- Stop any medication that you are undergoing, or as suggested by your surgeon
On the day of Cosmetic Surgery, you could expect the following:
- You will be taken to the private examination room.
- Your surgeon will clear all your doubts and apprehensions regarding cosmetic surgery
- Before the surgery, the surgeon will mark the areas of treatment on your body
- You may get anesthesia if required
- The duration of the surgery will vary depending on the severity of the surgery
- After the completion of the surgery, the doctor will suggest the requisite medication
- Make sure to carry out post-surgery care as instructed
- Keep visiting the surgeon at regular intervals for follow-ups.