The Most Skilled Cosmetic Surgeon For Rhinoplasty In Raipur
top cosmetic surgeons in Raipur
Our Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons in Raipur hold dexterity in performing complex cosmetic surgeries with ease. Our experts have a commendable record of operating countless surgeries with success. Among their expertise, include Liposuction, Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck, and more. Our surgeons are immensely qualified and possess adept expertise in performing surgery with great precision. They make sure to give personal attention to each individual, listen carefully to the problems of the patients, and try to grasp their expectations from the surgery. This helps them appreciably in suggesting and performing the most suitable procedure in a safe and hygienic environment, well-equipped with advanced surgery tools.
Are you planning to reshape your nose to accentuate your features?
Well, rhinoplasty, or ‘nose job’, will give you the desired results. Performed as an outpatient procedure, it has a minimal recovery time. With the efforts of our experienced cosmetic surgeons in Raipur, you can get regain your sculpted nose with a striking resemblance to your natural appearance.
Why Choose Our rhinoplasty Surgeons in Raipur?
- We enable you to find the most experienced, and skilled cosmetic surgeons for rhinoplasty in Raipur.
- Exponential success rates for rhinoplasty surgeries with a satisfying patient experience.
- Renowned cosmetic surgeons certified by the reputed national and international boards for plastic surgeons.
- Expertise in performing varied types of rhinoplasty treatments in Raipur, including revision rhinoplasty, reduction rhinoplasty, augmentation rhinoplasty, filler rhinoplasty, reconstruction rhinoplasty, and post-traumatic rhinoplasty depending on the specific condition and expectation of the patient.
COST OF rhinoplasty SURGERY IN Raipur
The cost of rhinoplasty surgery depends on various factors including the complexity of the operation, any additional requirements like nasal implants, etc. It would be good to visit our cosmetic surgeon to discuss all the requisite details.
Enhance your overall facial appearance with rhinoplasty from one of our best cosmetic surgery surgeons in Raipur! Experience the most attentive patient care in state-of-the-art facilities and experienced medical staff supervised by our accomplished cosmetic surgeons.
FAQs on rhinoplasty Surgery in Raipur
If you satisfy below points, you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty surgery in Raipur
- Your facial growth has attained its completion
- You are a healthy person
- You have informed your surgeon about the allergies and medical conditions that you are undergoing
- You are not allergic to anesthesia or other medicines related to nose surgery
- You are a non-smoker and a non-alcoholic (If not, be the one at least for the duration recommended by your surgeon)
- You have realistic goals with respect to the nose surgery
On average, the cost of rhinoplasty in Raipur may vary between 50,000 INR to 2,50,000 depending on various factors. The cost may fluctuate further subject to the treatment necessities.
Whether you opt for rhinoplasty in Raipur or elsewhere, there may arise certain risks after the surgery, such as:
- Bleeding, infection, adverse reaction to anesthesia
- Visible scars
- The chance of an un-even nose appearance as the outcome
- Problem with breathing through the nose
- Persistent swelling, skin discoloration, or pain
- Urgent need for a revision nose surgery
- Possibility of a hole in the septum
The best to go for rhinoplasty in Raipur is when your facial structure is fully developed. Hence, the surgery is not advisable for children, as they are still in their growing phase. Usually, females between the age of 15-16 and beyond can go for rhinoplasty, Likewise, males of 17-18 years of age and beyond can opt for it.
- Give your body complete rest to enable prompt healing after the surgery
- Clean your face at least twice a day to get rid of dead skin
- Keep yourself hydrated
- Have some to take you back home after the surgery
- Prepare your things in advance so that you don’t face hassles after returning from the surgery
- Avoid drinking and smoking
- Avoid using over-the-counter medicated creams that include salicylic acid, Retin-A, benzoyl peroxide, etc.
- Minimize exposure to the sun
- Consult your surgeon to know about the medications to avoid and abide by all the instructions
- If you are opting for nose surgery, it clearly indicates your uneasiness with your existing nose shape. Hence, you would expect to have a better appearance of your nose with the rhinoplasty surgery.
- However, make sure that you have realistic expectations with the surgery, and be prepared to face the outcome. Anticipating miracles would only hurt your sentiments.
- On the day of the surgery, you could expect the surgeon to take around 2-3 hours to complete the procedure.
- After the surgery, you may expect mild discomfort, which will vanish with time.
- The surgeon would recommend you several post-operation instructions and medication for quick healing. So, make sure to follow them strictly.