The Most Skilled Cosmetic Surgeon For Arm Lift In Bhopal
top cosmetic surgeons in Bhopal
Our Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons in Bhopal hold dexterity in performing complex cosmetic surgeries with ease. Our experts have a commendable record of operating countless surgeries with success. Among their expertise, include Liposuction, Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck, and more. Our surgeons are immensely qualified and possess adept expertise in performing surgery with great precision. They make sure to give personal attention to each individual, listen carefully to the problems of the patients, and try to grasp their expectations from the surgery. This helps them appreciably in suggesting and performing the most suitable procedure in a safe and hygienic environment, well-equipped with advanced surgery tools.
Love to have better-looking, toned arms?
Arm Lift Surgery or Brachioplasty is the procedure to treat drooping upper arms resulting due to ageing or massive weight loss. It requires the surgeon to remove the excess sagging skin of the upper arm resulting in well-toned and tightened arms.
Our reputed cosmetic surgeons in Bhopal advise the right treatment plan and the best-suited procedure for you.
Why Choose Our Surgeons for Arm Lift Surgery in Bhopal?
- The best cosmetic surgeons in Bhopal to treat patients with extremely sagging upper arms
- Highly skilled at various arm lift surgeries like Liposuction, Limited Arm Lift, Standard Arm Lift, and Extended Arm Lift.
- Adept at customizing the treatment and toning the upper arms that are symmetrical with the body
- Leave only minimal scarring that becomes almost invisible over time.
- Renowned cosmetic surgeons from Bhopal, duly certified by several national boards of cosmetic surgeries
COST OF ARM LIFT SURGERY IN Bhopal
The Arm Lift Surgery cost depends largely on the cosmetic surgeon you choose and the specific area where you want to tone it. Usually, the cost of extended Arm Lift Surgery is higher than other surgeries since the surgeon not just removes the excess skin on the upper arms but also on the sides of the body. It is best to visit our reliable cosmetic surgeon in Bhopal and seek advice on the best course of action.
Are you feeling uncomfortable due to the excess skin on your upper arms? Are you finding it hard to tone down your excess skin through exercise? If yes then, you can always opt for Arm Lift Surgery by any of our experienced surgeons in Bhopal.
FAQs on Arm Lift Surgery in Bhopal
Abiding by the following points will make you a suitable candidate for Arm Lift Surgery in Bhopal:
- You are an adult having considerable laxity in the upper arm skin
- You have lost weight significantly, which has caused loose hanging skin
- You are an adult with a stable weight irrespective of your age
- You are not overweight
- You are a healthy person with no medical problem that could affect healing or enhance surgery risks
- You don’t smoke or drink alcohol
- You can maintain a healthy lifestyle with a proper diet
The average cost of Arm Lift surgery in Bhopal may be in the range of 1,00,000 INR to 1,50,000 INR. Much will depend on the facilities the patient has opted for. This cost for consultation, medicine costs, and other external support needed for recovery will be additional.
- Asymmetry in the appearance of arms
- Excessive or unusual scarring
- Persistent bleeding
- Damage to the blood vessel, nerves, or muscles
- Infection in the surgical site
- Arm stiffness
- Seroma or accumulation of fluids in the arm, which can be drained with the help of a needle
- Breakdown of the wound, which will require 2-3 additional weeks to heal
If you are experiencing age-related changes in your arms or loose skin due to excessive weight loss, Arm Lift surgery in Bhopal could be a suitable choice to deal with your arm laxity condition. Winter is the best time to undergo this surgery. All you need is to be an adult to opt for the Arm Lift procedure in Bhopal.
- Consult your surgeon about the concerns related to Arm Lift
- Stop eating and drinking at least 8 hours before the procedure
- Arrange for loose and comfortable clothing at home in advance
- Go for a medical exam to ensure your health is perfect before the surgery
- Stop smoking several weeks earlier to avoid slow wound healing due to smoking-related health hassles
- Adjust your existing medications after consultation with the doctor
- Avoid the consumption of aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs, or health supplements as they can result in excessive bleeding
- Cooperate with the staff at the clinic in executing the necessary formalities
- The anesthesia expert may ask you about your behaviour toward anesthesia and administer the dose accordingly
- The surgeon in Bhopal may take around 3-4 hours to complete Brachioplasty. Due to the effect of anesthesia, you may not realize the lapse in time.
- You will get incisions on the back or inside your arm depending on the choice of surgeon. Next, the excision of excess fat will take place via Liposuction
- You may get back to work after the surgery in Bhopal within just a week if you have a sedentary job, but if it demands too much physical exertion, the surgeon would recommend resting for around two weeks after the surgery
- You should have realistic goals in your mind regarding the surgery.