The Most Skilled Cosmetic Surgeon For Ear Surgery In Bhopal
top cosmetic surgeons in Bhopal
Our Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons in Bhopal hold dexterity in performing complex cosmetic surgeries with ease. Our experts have a commendable record of operating countless surgeries with success. Among their expertise, include Liposuction, Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck, and more. Our surgeons are immensely qualified and possess adept expertise in performing surgery with great precision. They make sure to give personal attention to each individual, listen carefully to the problems of the patients, and try to grasp their expectations from the surgery. This helps them appreciably in suggesting and performing the most suitable procedure in a safe and hygienic environment, well-equipped with advanced surgery tools.
Ear surgery or Otoplasty is a cosmetic procedure to reshape the ear. This surgery addresses structural defects like an abnormally large ear, disoriented ears due to accidents, ears that are unsymmetrical with each other or with facial features, or protruding ears. You need a highly skilled cosmetic surgeon from Bhopal to treat the defects and reshape the ear to look as natural as possible. This is where you can trust our surgeons.
Why Choose Our Cosmetic Surgeons for Ear Surgery in Bhopal?
- Most accomplished cosmetic surgeons in Bhopal for Otoplasty.
- Ability to analyze and surgically correct the defect with as minimal possible incisions.
- Experts in reconstructive cosmetic surgery in Bhopal
- Members of numerous prestigious national and international boards of cosmetic surgeons and reconstructive surgeries
COST OF ear surgery IN Bhopal
Therefore, the cost of ear surgery varies widely based on the cosmetic surgeon and the intensiveness of the surgery. You can schedule a consultation with the cosmetic surgeon in Bhopal to know about the course of treatment and a fair estimate for the same.
Otoplasty is a detailed surgical procedure where customization holds high importance. You need an experienced cosmetic surgeon who is capable of tailoring the surgery to make the ears look natural. The expert should also be able to achieve symmetry with both ears and ensure compatibility with the face. Hence, if you are having trouble with the unnatural appearance of your ears, our experienced cosmetic surgeons in Bhopal can help you out. They can reconstruct your ear shape and position, thus making your ears look as natural as possible.
FAQs on Ear Surgery in Bhopal
To be a good candidate for Otoplasty in Bhopal, you should satisfy the below points:
- You are facing hearing loss problems
- You are suffering from any of the various congenital defects like cagot ear, scroll ear, Stahl’s ear deformity, Wildermuth’s ear, cleft earlobe, etc.
- You need to correct a failed Otoplasty done earlier
- Your ears stick out too much
- Your ears are asymmetrical
- You have a healthy body, free from any chronic or life-threatening medical condition that can obstruct healing
- You are not expecting or breastfeeding
- You are a non-smoker and a non-alcoholic
- You want to have an improved appearance that has been distorted by your uneven ears
The average cost of ear surgery in Bhopal may range from 40,000 INR to 60,000 INR. Much will depend on the hospital, the choice of Surgeon, the type of anesthesia used, and so on. Consulting our cosmetic surgeon will help you to know the exact cost of the surgery.
Some common risks of undergoing Otoplasty include:
- Pain, bleeding, or infection
- Adverse reaction to anesthesia
- Asymmetry in the positioning of the ear
- Permanent scarring
- Allergic reaction to surgical materials
- Reduction in skin sensation
- Unnatural contours that will make the ear appear pinned back
- Blocked or stuffy ear
- Draining of bloody fluid from the incision or the ear canal
Once your ears attain their full size, you can undergo ear surgery. Usually, the ears grow completely after the age of 5. However, doctors recommend waiting till the age of 7 years to go for the surgery in Bhopal. From 7 to adulthood, any age is fine to undergo the procedure.
Before you proceed with Otoplasty in a clinic in Bhopal, here are some important steps to consider:
- go for lab tests or medical examination as instructed by your surgeon
- Inform your surgeon about your current medications
- Stop tobacco and alcohol consumption around 2 weeks in advance
- Have someone bring you back home after the surgery
- Have a positive outlook toward the ear surgery
- Avoid the intake of any herbal supplement, anti-inflammatory medicine, or any other drugs that could increase bleeding
- Be sure to discuss any concerns you have about the surgery with your ear surgeon
- On the day of Otoplasty surgery in Bhopal, come to the hospital with a calm and prepared mind
- One of the staff members will administer anesthesia to the selected area
- The entire procedure may take around 2-3 hours to complete
- The treatment will involve removing, replacing, or repairing any of the three little middle ear bones (termed Ossiculoplasty)
- After the treatment, you may have a dizzy feeling for a few days.
- You may also expect ear pain for around a week after the surgery
- Have realistic expectations with the surgery as it will help in quick healing