The Most Skilled Cosmetic Surgeon For Breast Lift In Bhopal
top cosmetic surgeons in Bhopal
Our Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons in Bhopal hold dexterity in performing complex cosmetic surgeries with ease. Our experts have a commendable record of operating countless surgeries with success. Among their expertise, include Liposuction, Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck, and more. Our surgeons are immensely qualified and possess adept expertise in performing surgery with great precision. They make sure to give personal attention to each individual, listen carefully to the problems of the patients, and try to grasp their expectations from the surgery. This helps them appreciably in suggesting and performing the most suitable procedure in a safe and hygienic environment, well-equipped with advanced surgery tools.
If you are feeling insecure about your continuously sagging breasts, a simple breast lift will be good enough to improve your complete physical look. Mastopexy, also known as breast lift, is a cosmetic surgery where the surgeon raises the location of nipples and removes sagging tissues to create an impression of tightened and fuller breasts. Our cosmetic surgeons in Bhopal can deliver amazing results with breast lift surgery.
Why Choose Our Cosmetic Surgeons for Breast Lift in Bhopal?
- Proven expertise to help patients fix the issue of sagging breasts
- Top cosmetic surgeon in Bhopal with in-depth practical knowledge of breast-related surgeries
- Ability to customize the breast lift surgery based on just what the patient wants.
- Reputed cosmetic surgeons in Bhopal with memberships from several national and international boards of cosmetic surgeries
COST OF breast lift SURGERY IN Bhopal
While the main reason for the Mastopexy is to ‘lift’ the breasts, many also opt for reshaped or rounder breasts. So, if you are looking for such accompanying results, the total cost of the breast lift surgery will differ accordingly. Our experienced cosmetic surgeons can advise you better on a safer course of treatment.
Due to aging, pregnancy, or weight gain, breasts tend to sag which spoils the overall appearance even when you wear the best clothes. A Breast Lift surgery will help you by lifting and reshaping your breasts. Our cosmetic surgeons in Bhopal can help you know more about Breast Lift surgery.
FAQs on Breast Lift Surgery in Bhopal
You can be a potential candidate for Breast Lift surgery in Bhopal if:
- Your breasts are sagging significantly due to pregnancy, breastfeeding, aging, or a change in weight
- You have good overall health and maintain a stable weight
- Your areolas and nipples are pointing downwards
- Your breasts have become flat, pendulous, and elongated in shape
- You have enlarged areolas and stretched skin
- You don’t smoke or drink since both these habits can affect the healing results adversely
- You want to restore lost breast volume
- You have realistic expectations about the surgery results
The average cost of Breast Lift surgery in Bhopal will range between 1,50,000 INR to 2,0,000 INR. Opting for additional procedures such as Breast Implants will increase the expenditure accordingly. Consultation with any of our expert cosmetic surgeons in Bhopal will help you know the exact cost.
Breast lift risks include:
- Allergic reaction to anesthesia
- Hematoma - a pool of clotted blood formed in the treated area
- Bleeding and infection
- Irregularities in the breast symmetry, shape, and contour
- Reduced sensation in the breast or nipple on a temporary basis
- Deep vein thrombosis complications
- Deep vein thrombosis, cardiac and pulmonary complications
- Cardiac and pulmonary risks
- Fat necrosis or dead fatty tissue, found deep inside the skin
- Badly treated incisions leading to delayed healing
- Revision breast lift surgery
There is no ideal age to go for a Breast Lift. The only condition is that the breasts of a woman should be completely developed, immaterial of whether she is in her teenage, 20s, or older. In general, women consider this treatment mostly between the age of 18 - 25 years due to several reasons, like genetics, weight changes, issues related to pregnancy, and more.
When going for a Breast Lift from an experienced surgeon in Bhopal keep in mind to do the below things:
- Go for medical evaluation or lab testing as instructed by your surgeon
- Consult the surgeon about your medications so that he could make proper adjustments
- A baseline mammogram would be advisable before the surgery and after the surgery. It will help to find out if your breast tissue has undergone any changes
- Stop the intake of supplements, anti-inflammatory drugs, aspirin, and any other medicine that can lead to increased bleeding
- Stop consuming alcohol and tobacco products at least 2-3 weeks before the surgery
- Consult your surgeon about your doubts, expected results, and recovery period
- Have realistic expectations with the surgery
- The procedure can last for around 1-2 hours depending on the severity of the procedure.
- The surgeon will leave you with a thin tube close to your incisions to avoid swelling and drain fluid. It will be removed a few days after the surgery
- You can expect to go home the same after undergoing Mastopexy.
- You may experience a slight discomfort around the incisions during or after the surgery
- You could also expect tight skin, bruising, or swelling temporarily
- After the completion of Breast Lift surgery in Bhopal completes, you could expect reshaped and repositioned breast tissues