The Most Skilled Cosmetic Surgeon For Blepharoplasty In Bhopal
top cosmetic surgeons in Bhopal
Our Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons in Bhopal hold dexterity in performing complex cosmetic surgeries with ease. Our experts have a commendable record of operating countless surgeries with success. Among their expertise, include Liposuction, Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck, and more. Our surgeons are immensely qualified and possess adept expertise in performing surgery with great precision. They make sure to give personal attention to each individual, listen carefully to the problems of the patients, and try to grasp their expectations from the surgery. This helps them appreciably in suggesting and performing the most suitable procedure in a safe and hygienic environment, well-equipped with advanced surgery tools.
Are droopy eyelids affecting your appearance?
While healthy eyes can transform your entire look, sagging upper eyelids or dark circles can make you appear dull. Blepharoplasty is a suitable cosmetic surgery for correcting droopy or sagging upper eyelids and removing unwanted skin on the lower eyelids. When performed aesthetically by our expert cosmetic surgeons in Bhopal, your eyes will look as fresh, bright, and young as ever.
Why Choose Our Surgeons for Blepharoplasty in Bhopal?
- Trusted and most experienced cosmetic surgeons in Bhopal to perform eyelid surgery
- Leverage laser treatments and other latest techniques to get rid of the wrinkles around the eyes
- Expert cosmetic surgeons with certification from reputed national and international boards for cosmetic surgeons
- Adept expertise in making your eyes naturally youthful by considering the facial muscle structure, bone structure, and the symmetry of the eyebrows
COST OF blepharoplasty SURGERY IN Bhopal
The cost of Blepharoplasty surgery depends on the complexity of the surgery. If your eyelids are obstructing the vision, you may get medical insurance cover for the same. Else, it will come under aesthetic purposes and hence will not qualify for the insurance claim. It is better to consult our cosmetic surgeon in Bhopal if you want to know the treatment cost. Depending on your expectations and any other additional treatments needed, you can get a better estimate.
The liveliness of your eyes has a great impact on your appearance. Due to the age factor, you can end up with sagging eyelids and dark circles. Blepharoplasty is the right cosmetic treatment to turn you into a better-looking self. Schedule a consultation session with Bhopal’s renowned cosmetic surgeons now.
FAQs on Blepharoplasty Surgery in Bhopal
An ideal candidate for eyelid surgery in Bhopal should adhere to several essential criteria, as mentioned here:
- Suffering from droopy eyelids, exposing an increased portion of eye white
- Sagging upper eyelids resulting due to fatty tissue building up beneath the skin
- Suffering from peripheral vision problems that need immediate intervention
- Want to get rid of dark circles and under-eye bags
- Have a good physical health
- Does not have any pre-existing medical condition
On average, the cost of Eyelid Surgery or Blepharoplasty in Bhopal varies between 80,000 INR and 2,00,000 INR. The cost may fluctuate both ways depending on the doctor your approach, the clinic you choose for the surgery, and several other factors.
- Allergic reaction to anesthesia
- Surgical risks, which may include bleeding and infection
- Numbness in the treated area
- Blurred or impaired sight temporarily
- Possibility of ectropion, which refers to slack and outward-rolling of the lower eyelid
- Watery eyes or dry eyes
- Lump in the lower eyelid, which could irritate the surface of the eye
- Loss of vision in rare cases
- Revision surgery due to faulty surgery
When you start noticing droopy or baggy upper eyelids, Blepharoplasty surgery in Bhopal could help to remedy the situation. In addition, when you observe problems in peripheral vision due to the generation of excess skin in the upper eyelids or lower eyelids, you can always opt for Blepharoplasty. The ideal age to get eyelid surgery is 30 plus, as most people get droopy eyelids in their 30s itself.
- It is good to visit a lab to test and find the existing medical condition of your eyes.
- Consult with your surgeon about your ongoing medications, so that the expert could suggest necessary adjustments
- Stop drinking and smoking at least 4-6 months before the surgery
- Avoid the consumption of anti-inflammatory drugs or herbal supplements as it could lead to bruising or bleeding
- Make sure you are aware of all the risks and side effects of the surgery
- Be prepared for the surgery so that you could go under the knife with a calm mind
- On the day of Blepharoplasty surgery, arrive at the clinic with a positive frame of mind
- One of the staff members will administer anesthesia to help you ensure a painless surgery
- You could expect the staff to take several tests before the surgery to check your current health, such as your sugar level, oxygen level, BP, and more
- You could expect the surgery to continue for 1-2 hours. Much will depend if the surgeon is repositioning the fat on the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both. It may take additional time for a cheek lift.
- After the surgery, the doctor will stitch the treated area, which will remain for around a week.
- For upper eyelid surgery, the expected recovery time is 7-10 days. Likewise, for lower eyelid surgery, it may take 10-14 days for complete recovery.