The Most Skilled Cosmetic Surgeon For Chin Surgery In Bhopal
top cosmetic surgeons in Bhopal
Our Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons in Bhopal hold dexterity in performing complex cosmetic surgeries with ease. Our experts have a commendable record of operating countless surgeries with success. Among their expertise, include Liposuction, Rhinoplasty, Blepharoplasty, Gynecomastia, Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck, and more. Our surgeons are immensely qualified and possess adept expertise in performing surgery with great precision. They make sure to give personal attention to each individual, listen carefully to the problems of the patients, and try to grasp their expectations from the surgery. This helps them appreciably in suggesting and performing the most suitable procedure in a safe and hygienic environment, well-equipped with advanced surgery tools.
Also called Genioplasty or Mentoplasty, Chin surgery is the process to augment or reduce the chin based on your facial features. The cosmetic surgeon can move the chin backward or forward and change its size by moving it up and above. Our expert cosmetic surgeons in Bhopal help to achieve a beautiful chin structure that remains symmetrical with your face.
Why Choose Our Surgeons for Chin Surgery in Bhopal?
- Our renowned cosmetic surgeons in Bhopal hold adept expertise in performing numerous chin augmentation and reduction surgeries with success
- Expert at Sliding Genioplasty - correcting longer and protruding chins.
- Specialized in working with chin implants to achieve the desired looks.
- Skilled cosmetic surgeons from Bhopal who leave barely visible scars that fade quickly over time.
- Members of several national and international cosmetic surgery boards
COST OF chin surgery IN Bhopal
For the cost of chin surgeries, the type of recommended treatment will be the deciding factor. If you want to increase the size of the chin, the cosmetic surgeon will usually recommend using chin implants. If you want to reduce the chin size, Genioplasty is the best choice. So, the overall cost of chin surgery depends on the customized surgery, the cosmetic surgeon in Bhopal, and the additional medicines.
Are you worried that your chin does not complement the rest of your face? If yes, get the help of any of our cosmetic surgeons in Bhopal to fix the issue and change the appearance of your face.
FAQs on Chin Surgery in Bhopal
An ideal candidate for Chin Surgery should fulfil the below-mentioned requirements:
- Unappealing looks on the chin
- Too short chin or with a low projection
- Insecurity about weak jawline
- Physically healthy and maintains a stable weight
- Realistic expectations with the chin surgery in Bhopal
- Non-smoker and non-alcoholic
The cost of a chin surgery in Bhopal depends upon several factors like the procedure performed, the fees of the surgeon, the hospital, and more. The average cost ranges between 70,000 INR - 150,000 INR.
- Allergic behaviour to anesthesia
- Swelling in the chin region
- Asymmetrical appearance of the chin
- Bruising on the sides of the chin that can appear from minimal to “black and blue”
- Numbness in the lower lip and chin
- Unappealing facial proportions after the surgery
- Displacement of chin implant
- Need to change the silicon chin implant of a different size
- Scar tissues surrounding the chin implant
- Skin discoloration
Chin surgery is an optional procedure that you undergo if you think your chin is too long, broad, or projects too far from your nose. The surgery in Bhopal can enhance the balance of your chin with other facial features. Chin surgery is popular among men and women of almost all age groups worldwide. There is however no specific age limitation for the procedure. Even 15 or 16-year-old young boys and girls could opt for it if they have a fully developed chin.
- Visit your cosmetic surgeon to discuss all your apprehensions and doubts about the chin surgery
- Get all the lab tests and medical evaluations to enable the surgeon to find out of your existing condition is good enough for the surgery
- Abide by the do’s and don’ts instructed by the surgeon
- Quit smoking and alcohol to combat the entry of toxins and carcinogens into the bloodstream
- Inform your surgeon about any of your existing medications, as he will suggest making proper adjustments accordingly
- Get some easy to wear garments in advance
- Ask someone to accompany you to the clinic and get you back home after the surgery
- Be ready for the surgery day with the positive attitude
- Usually, the surgeons in Bhopal perform chin surgery as an outpatient treatment
- One of the staff members will administer general or IV anesthesia to make the chin area numb
- The surgeon will make incisions with the latest technique inside your mouth or under your chin
- The incisions will be closed with the help of tapes, sutures, or skin adhesives
- The surgeon will apply facial drains to build fluid in your neck and to minimize blood.
- The doctor will remove these facial drains after a couple of days
- It will take around an hour for the procedure to complete
- You can go home just after around two hours from the surgery completion
- You could expect swelling and slight discomfort
- The chin and neck skin may appear tight because of bruising and swelling
- The surgery can help to inflict some positive changes on your face
- Still, you should have realistic expectations with the procedure