Hymenoplasty – An Ideal method to restore virginity
Before we start, here are few questions for all the females going through this piece of information:
- Have you ruptured your hymen before your marriage?
- Does your society consider broken hymen prior to nuptial ties, a taboo?
- Do you aspire to make your first night with your partner a memorable one with a virgin hymen?
- Do you just want to experience a feel of youth from deep within with a restored hymen?
A YES to these and many similar questions might tempt you to wish for a new hymen, and the solution is Hymenoplasty.
SO, WHAT IS HYMENOPLASTY?
As the name suggests, this procedure aims at restoring the hymen, a pink colored membrane located at the vagina’s opening. This fleshy, thin tissue covers the vagina until the latter breaks accidentally while inserting tampon, cycling, exercising, etc., or intentionally during coitus. It also protects the vagina from any external infection until the rupture happens. In the past years, there has been around 20-30% rise in hymenoplasty candidates. Females, mostly in their 20’s or 30’s prefer going through this treatment for their personal reasons.
WHY OPT FOR HYMENOPLASTY?
The reason to undergo hymenoplasty or hymenorrhaphy could be many:
- Traditional beliefs: Women might opt for this procedure to restore their hymen due to cultural or religious motive. A big part of the world considers intact hymen as a mark of virginity, and this could create hassles for females having a broken hymen prior to their marriage.
- Forgetful past: A broken hymen could probably take several women to the forgetful incidents of child abuse, incest or rape happened to them earlier. To cope up with such trauma they often find this surgery as a thinkable solution.
- Accentuated pleasure: As women grow and indulge in childbirths, their vaginal muscles become weaker. Those wishing their tender soft part to get the same sexual pleasure as in earlier days, with a comparably tighter vagina, hymenoplasty could be a fruitful option.
- Septate Hymen: In rare cases, females have two congenital small vaginal openings, which tends the hymen to have an extra tissue band in its center. This condition causes problems in penile penetration or in proper use of tampons. Hymenoplasty could give them the desired respite from this situation.
- Imperforate hymen: This treatment is also an ideal one to correct partially perforate or imperforate hymens, i.e., the cases where the hymen has little or no opening at all, which eventually troubles the vagina.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The aforementioned reasons make a woman, a suitable candidate for hymen reconstructions. Besides, she should also be:
- Above 18 years of age
- A non-smoker
- Have realistic expectations with the surgery
PREPARATION FOR HYMENOPLASTY
Your surgeon and his staff will provide all the requisite information about the treatment so that you could prepare yourself mentally before going under the knife:
- It is good to be a non-smoker, else quit smoking at least 2 weeks before you go for the procedure.
- You will need to undergo blood tests, chest x-ray, health checkups, etc.
- Avoid taking painkillers, aspirin, etc. around one week before the treatment.
- Be frank with your surgeon about your health condition, problems and expectations from the surgery.
Here is brief look at the treatment steps:
- This outpatient surgery lasts for around 60 minutes and to start with, the surgeon gives local anesthetic to the patient.
- The treatment involves incising and repairing the tags of torn hymen skin to achieve original continuous membranous layer.
- Due to the softness of the vaginal area, the cutting needs very gentle hands. A slight lapse could create big problems for the patient.
- Next, the surgeon stitches the remaining tissues and leaves behind a small opening.
- The opening thus restores the hymen ring to its natural shape and size.
HYMENOPLASTY – AFTERCARE AND RECOVERY
- You may go back home within 4-6 hours of this day care surgery.
- Depending on the surgeon’s instructions, you may take bath within 2-3 days
- It is better to rest for around 3-4 days before getting back to your routine life.
- The sutures will dissolve within 15-21 days.
- Keep the treated area clean and take medicines as prescribed by the surgeon.
- The most important thing – avoid sexual intercourse for around 2 months from the surgery
COST OF HYMENOPLASTY
The cost may differ significantly depending on the facility you choose. Most important is to choose an expert surgeon and a good center because this will save you from risk of dealing with complications.
Bleeding is neither a compulsion nor a sign of virginity but people across the globe still think it to be a mark of sanctity during first time sex. If a female breaks her hymen prior to marriage due to any reason, bleeding is not likely to occur during the intercourse done later on. This could make things unfavorable for her. To avert any such situation hymenoplasty is an ideal procedure as it helps women restore their virginity and let their vagina to bleed during sexual intercourse.
A carefully done hymenoplasty results in rejuvenated hymen, which is the ultimate goal of the patient and the patient alike. Nevertheless, the procedure may also lead one to face several complications like excess bleeding and vaginal discharge, cramps and pain in abdomen, infection, itching, etc. For best results, the ultimate need is to visit an experienced surgeon, clear all your doubts, and book your appointment for hymenoplasty.
- Arm Lift
- Body Contouring
- Body Lift
- Breast Asymmetry Correction
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implant Removal
- Breast Implant Revision
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Revision Surgery
- Breast Surgery Surgeons
- Brow Lift
- Buccal Fat Removal
- Buttock Enhancement
- Cheek Augmentation
- Chemical Peel
- Chin Surgery
- Dermal Fillers
- Ear Surgery
- Facial Implants
- Fat Transfer
- Hair Transplant
- Inverted Nipple Correction
- Laser Hair Removal
- Laser Skin Resurfacing
- Lip Augmentation
- Liposuction Laser Ultrasound Assisted
- Male Breast Reduction
- Men And Plastic Surgery
- Mommy Makeover
- Neck Lift
- Non Surgical Fat Reduction
- Non Surgical Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Skin Rejuvenation And Resurfacing
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Tattoo Removal
- Thigh Lift
- Vaginal Rejuvenation